Monday, May 4, 2009

WEB 2.0




If you don't know how it really works, why write about it?
Well the guys at inner architect do know how it works!


I just finished reading an article, written in a printing trade magazine, about what a waste of time facebook and twitter are to the sales professional. The writer basically called anyone using these sites lazy and made a comparison that playing connect the dot or tic tac toe as being of equal value.


Now I don't mind somone who has actually tried marketing with these tools writing a commentary or a critcism, but when you are speaking solely from conjecture and have never really marketed using web 2.0, then I think your opinion would be better used on something that you have tried, successfully!

inner architect

I have had the privelage of working with a company called inner architect and they have been absolutely fantastic to work with. Susane Hanshaw & Dean Guadagni are extremely knowledgeable in this area and have helped me market and brand Galaxy Press with great success.

In the past 3 months we have added 5 new accounts to our customer base and it has all been basically for free, other than my time to set up accounts for web 2.0. All of the accounts needed are free and only require as much time as you are willing to put into marketing. All I can say is, it is working for us and give it a try.

The accounts I am using are:

And of course this blog.

Give us a call at 925-798-3212 or contact me gary@galaxypress.net


























No comments:

Post a Comment